Remote Access Sage 50 Peachtree Training & Support
With today’s remote access technology, we can provide you (and others in your business) with customized training on your computer just as if we were sitting there right by your side.
Once the training session is completed, we will disconnect from your computer. We can no longer have access to your computer again, unless you give us permission to do so.
All you need is either a cable or fast access internet connection on your computer. If you use a dial up connection, the process slows down a little and you will need to have a separate telephone line for us to communicate.
There is simply no better training than LIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING. Here’s why.
With Remote Access Sage 50 Peachtree Training & Support:
- You get the attention of a personal QuickBooks/Sage 50 Peachtree-Certified Instructor.
- We can work on your “live” accounting information, instead of a sample company that is used with other types of training opportunities.
- You receive “Hands-On” training instead of seminar style training.
- You will have a “live” instructor
on the telephone while you are being trained on your computer. You can ask any question you like.
- Classroom training will not teach accounting, we only teach you how to use the features in the software. With onsite training, we can customize the training to your needs, whether it is accounting or accounting software.
- Live, interactive, hands-on training will provide you with the fastest way to get up to speed.
- Remote access training is more affordable and convenient.
You don’t have to pay for travel expenses or be away from your office. It is by far the best return for your investment.
Benefits of Remote Access Training and How it Works
- Receive live “hands-on” classroom training in the convenience of your own home or office.
- No travel.
- No need to leave work.
- Invite additional associates to attend at no additional charge.
- Ask your questions live as if you are physically present.
- See the same screens and hear the questions raised by other students in the class.
One-on-One Personal Remote Access Sage 50 Peachtree Training
This is a customized training session designed to meet your specific personal training needs and to suit your schedule. You will receive hands-on personalized one-on-one custom training directly from one of our Sage 50 Peachtree-Certified trainers via remote access. It is the closest thing to having a Sage 50 Peachtree-certified consultant come to your office. Since this is a customized-to-your-needs training session, feel free to ask any questions or discuss any problems for which may need assistance.
You can also obtain private training at reduced prices if you purchase our Sage 50 Peachtree Technical Support & Remote Access Training Plans . Learn more about getting reduced prices for private one-on-one training by clicking here.
Call us at to schedule a live one-on-one personal remote acess Sage 50 Peachtree training session today!
Clasroom Style Remote Access Sage 50 Peachtree Training
Can’t leave the office? Don’t want to travel? You can still attend our Sage 50 Peachtree training classes via Internet Access. Conference in — direct from your office! You’ll have a live instructor. You’ll see the same presentation. You’ll hear questions raised by other students……and you’ll be able to ask your own quesions.
Our Sage 50 Peachtree training classes are held throughout Louisiana and are taught by CPA’s who are also “Sage 50 Peachtree Certified” Consultants. Discover all the “Do’s & the Don’ts ” on how to manage your Sage 50 Peachtree accounting software.
Please click on the below link to read more about our Sage 50 Peachtree training classes, see course descriptions, class schedule, prices, and to register online.
(SBET) Small Business Employee Training
FREE Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting Training Services
Provided by the Louisiana Department of Labor
If your company has 50 or fewer employees and been in business for 3 or more years, you may be eligible for a 100% reimbursement through the NEW Louisiana Small Business Employee Training Program!
- Do you or your employees need training for Sage 50 Peachtree?
- Does your business not have the funds to support training for Sage 50 Peachtree?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we may be the answer to your solution. Our clients are taking advantage of the Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP) to provide training for Sage 50 Peachtree at no cost to them! You can too! Our consultants can assist you with the application process and get you 100% reimbursement on our training options for Sage 50 Peachtree.
Click on the link below or call us at 1-800-259-4213 for more details about this program and how we can help. Also, below are links to our other Sage 50 Peachtree training options.
- SBET Small Business Employee Training
- Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting On-Site Training
- Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting Training Classes
- Remote Web-Based Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting Training
Do you or your employees need training for Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting software, but your business does not have the funds to support it? Well, believe it or not, your business may qualify for FREE training for Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting software. We offer both onsite & classroom style training for Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting software. Your business may be eligible to get anywhere from 50-100% reimbursement for onsite training & 100% for classroom training. You may also be eligible to receive financial assistance for business products such as checks and forms, and Sage 50 Peachtree software. By becoming a Certified Small & Emerging Business, your business will qualify for free assistance with obtaining financing for your business.
We can help you become certified. This includes getting your business certified, introducing your business to the funding agencies and preparing proposals for your business. Certification also qualifies you or your company for reimbursement of advertising (such as business cards & brochures) websites, and other types of training. The certification is good for seven years, so long as you continue to meet the qualifications.
Click on the links below to see if you qualify and to learn more about our Sage 50 Peachtree Accounting Training Services.