Peachtree Accounting Training Classes
Our Peachtree accounting training classes are taught by CPA’s who are also “Peachtree-Certified” Consultants. Discover all the “Do’s & Don’ts ” on how to manage your Peachtree Accounting software. Get the insight behind your numbers with Peachtree Accounting. Please read over the Peachtree Accounting Training Class Descriptions to see more information about what is taught at our Peachtree Accounting training classes.
Peachtree Accounting Training Class Special!
By attending any one of our Peachtree Accounting training classes, you will be entitled to receive:
- Up to one hour of free Peachtree Accounting telephone support for thirty days following the class (30 days or one support call, whichever comes first)
- A 25% discount off the normal charges for follow-up Peachtree Accounting onsite assistance.
- A 25% discount on your initial order of Peachtree Accounting checks or Peachtree Accounting business forms.
- A 15% discount on all software orders placed within 30 days.
(Call toll free 1-800-259-4213 for more details.)
Peachtree & QuickBooks Training Class Schedule and Registration
|QuickBooks & Sage 50 – Peachtree 2019 Class Schedule|
|Sage 50 / Peachtree ®||8:30 AM to 4:00 PM CST|
|Day 1 — Getting Started & Processing – Basic Level||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Day 2 — Beyond the Basics – Intermediate Leve||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Day 3 — Payroll and Job Costing for Contractors||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|QuickBooks® Desktop for Windows Edition||8:30 AM to 4:00 PM CST|
|Day 1 — Getting Started & Processing – Basic Level||2/27||6/19||11/20|
|Day 2 — Beyond the Basics – Intermediate Leve||2/28||6/20||11/22|
|Day 3 — Payroll and Job Costing for Contractors||TBA||6/21||12/3|
Payroll Classes Taught Separately — Available Upon Request
Can’t leave the office? Don’t want to travel?
YOU CAN STILL ATTEND VIA INTERNET ACCESS.
CONFERENCE IN – DIRECT FROM YOUR OFFICE!!
You’ll have a LIVE INSTRUCTOR – You’ll see the SAME PRESENTATION.
You’ll HEAR QUESTIONS RAISED BY OTHER STUDENTS
…..AND You’ll be able to ASK YOUR OWN QUESTIONS!!
FREE TRAINING FOR QUALIFIED EMPLOYERS IN LOUISIANA
If you’re a Louisiana-based company with 50 or fewer employees and have been in business for 3 years, you may be eligible for a 100% reimbursement through the Louisiana Small Business Employee Training Program!
For more information, visit www.LAWorks.net. Or, all us for details! 1-800-259-4213
Important: Must be pre-approved to qualify for reimbursement.
- Class Locations: Normally held in our office across the street from Lakeside Mall, in Metairie, LA (10 minutes from Downtown New Orleans, Louisiana).
- Confirmation emailed in advance.
- Register Early! Class sizes are limited. Advanced registration and payment is required. A cancellation fee of $50 is charged if cancellation is received within 7 days of the scheduled class. There is no charge for rescheduling to a future class date.
- Our classes are taught by “CERTIFIED TRAINERS” by demonstrating the most recent version of the software on a wide screen projector. This method of training allows students to focus on the subject being taught, encourages students to ask questions, and allows them to take notes. We are able to cover more material so you receive more education for your investment. Computers will not be provided. If you bring your own computer, please have the software preloaded. We cannot provide software for your computer. If you don’t have the software already installed on your computer, please arrive by 8:00 a.m. so we can install a trial version (Peachtree only).
- If you plan to bring your own computer, please arrive at 8:00 a.m. to allow for setup time.
Course Fees for QuickBooks Accounting and Peachtree Accounting:
1 Day – $325 | 2 Days – $595 | 3 Days – $750
Please note that the Payroll and New Features Webinars are half-day classes. Discounted Prices listed above apply even for classes which are not held on sequential days, as long as they are all paid for at the same time.
There are two options for registration:
To register for a Peachtree or QuickBooks Accounting Training Class, Point of Sale Training Class, or a Webinar by phone, please call us toll free at:
To register by fax, please click here to print out the registration form. Fax the completed form to us at 504-834-8218. Please note that any changes to class dates will be listed on this site, and supercede those on the order form.You will need Adobe PDF Reader installed on your computer in order to download the form. You can obtain it for free at Adobe’s website.
Peachtree Accounting Training Class Descriptions
We have many levels of training at our Peachtree Accounting training seminars. The Peachtree Accounting training course descriptions are provided below. Click on the Peachtree Accounting training course names to view course descriptions.
- Peachtree Accounting “Getting Started & Processing” Class
- Peachtree Accounting “Beyond The Basics & Mastering” Class
Peachtree “Getting Started & Processing” Course
This one-day workshop will help Peachtree Accounting users who are just getting started and those who want to know if their Peachtree Accounting software is properly setup. It is helpful for those who are interested in setting up new features in the Peachtree Accounting program not currently being used. It’s also designed to help you learn more about processing transactions and how they affect the general ledger and financial statements.
Getting Started — Let’s Go!
- Setting up company information, accounting methods, accounting periods and posting methods
- Setting up program preferences and options
- Navigating around the program and using keyboard shortcuts
- Defining the purpose of a chart of accounts and customizing the chart of accounts
- Setting up customers and vendors
- Setting up sales tax
- Setting up inventory items and groups
- Setting up jobs, phase codes and cost codes
Processing Customer Transactions
- Creating quotes and estimates for customers and clients
- Creating sales orders, customer invoices, sales receipts and credit memos
- Invoicing customers for employees’, and subcontractors’ time and other costs
- Posting customer payments and making deposits
- Recording finance charges and preparing customer statements
Processing Vendor Transactions
- Creating purchase orders, receiving inventory and recording inventory adjustments
- Recording vendor invoices and credit card transactions
- Paying vendor bills and credit card balances
Peachtreee “Beyond The Basics & Becoming The Master” Course
This one-day workshop will teach you tips and tricks, how to handle tricky transactions and how to perform month-end and year-end processing. You’ll also learn how to understand the general ledger and important financial reports. This course will help you take your accounting and software skills to the next level. We’ll teach you how to import and export data, fix corrupt data files and how to utilize the more advanced features of the Peachtree Accounting program.
Handling Tricky Transactions for Customers
- When to use sales receipts versus sales invoices
- Accounting for customer deposits and down payments
- Handling overpayments, applying credit memos and processing refunds to customers
- Handling NSF checks and charging customers a NSF check fee
- Voiding versus deleting customer invoices
- Handling customer bad debts
- Memorizing customer quotes, estimates and invoices
- Setting up and posting recurring customer invoices
- Setting up and using various price levels for billing customers
- Tracking monies due from credit card companies
- Handling layaways and trade-ins from customers
Handling Tricky Transactions for Vendors
- Accounting for petty cash transactions
- How to void checks written in a prior year after tax returns have already been prepared
- Recording payments received by credit cards
- Setting up and posting recurring vendor invoices
- Adjusting and paying sales tax liabilities, including adjustments for vendor’s compensation and sales taxes paid on products purchased for resale
Month-End Accounting Procedures
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Journal entries — when, why and how to use them
- Printing and understanding reports — what reports to print and the purpose of the reports
- Reviewing and understanding the basic financial statements — The Balance Sheet & Income Statement
- Cash-Basis versus Accrual Basis accounting
- Setting up and using budgets
Year-End Accounting Procedures
- Adjusting general ledger balances, closing accounts and other year-end considerations
- Purging inactive customers, vendors, inventory items and old transactions
Tips and Tricks!
- Avoiding commonly made mistakes
- Sorting and cleaning up your chart of accounts, customers, vendors and employee lists
- Using notes to keep track of comments for customers, vendors and employees
- Setting up users and passwords to limit access to specific parts of the program
- Things you can do to speed up your program
- Important considerations for operating in a network environment
- E-mailing customer invoices and payment reminders
- Setting up and using tasks, events and due dates
- Getting help when in a jam and fixing damaged data files
Customizing Forms & Reports
- Customizing reports — adding, deleting, relocating and sorting columns on reports
- Filtering, formatting and memorizing reports for future use
- Creating report groups and processing multiple reports at one time
- Importing and exporting customers, vendors, employees and inventory items
- Setting up and using custom fields for customers, vendors, employees and inventory
- Customizing layouts and adding logos for customer invoices, purchase orders and packing lists
- Generating customer mailing lists and labels
- Using Microsoft Excel to further customize reports
Reasons to Attend the Peachtree Training Seminars
- Taught by CPAs with years of experience who are also “Peachtree-Certified.
- Peachtree Accounting Training saves you time and money. You’ll begin to work smarter, not harder.
- Get answers to your specific Peachtree Accounting questions and solutions to your specific problems.
- Discover amazing Peachtree Accounting tips and tricks.
- Learn how to use your Peachtree Accounting software the right way.
- Master those tricky transactions in Peachtree Accounting.
- Comprehensive Peachtree Accounting workbooks included.
- Fifty percent discount for invited guests.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
What others are saying about our Peachtree Accounting Training Classes:
“Great class, very informative…”
~ Kim C., PK Real Estate Solutions, Inc.
“Mr. Allday’s teaching method was very thorough and clear.”
~Rana H., LeGlue & Company CPAs
“The instructors were very clear and understanding. I learned more than expected, so keep up the good work.”
~Tronya P., D.J. and Son’s Construction, Inc.
“You made the big lion into a tame little kitten. Thanks!”
~Donna S., River Parishes Physical Therapy
~Kris Van D.
“I loved the fact that it was a small class and we could all ask questions with out any problems”
~Macy B., Survey Communications
“Everyone was helpful and courteous and covered a lot of information.”
~Jocelyn B., R.M. Winchell Company
“On top of being very informative it was very enjoyable.”
~Lisa R., Dixon Smith Interiors
“On top of being very informative it was very enjoyable.”
~Lisa R., Dixon Smith Interiors
“Very informative and well constructed. Danny is a good instructor with a great attitude.”
~Sandy L., Bertucci Inc.
“I learned a lot of useful information.”
~Susan W., Legacy Capital
“It was relaxing, informative, and the instructors were willing to meet the needs of participants.”
~Jeannine C., Common Sense Printing
“I liked how they answered personal questions with examples.”
~Matt L., Dialysis Systems
“Very open to questions.”
~Sue K., Brandonbilt Foundations
“I liked how the instructors answered specific questions.”
~Shannon B., Dorsey & Company
“I enjoyed the interchange of questions and answers with instructor and students.”
~Rick L., Erie’s Bumper Sales
“I learned extra tips and hints.”
~Lisa N., Show and Sell Hospitality
“I liked how the questions that were answered covered problems at work.”
~Phyllis M., Cresent City Moving & Storage, Inc.
“This course showed me many ways to cut my time in all aspects, making my work a lot more efficient. I am now more confident in my abilities to utilize the program in every possible way…. Many Thanks!”
~Mitchelle D., AAR Electronics, Inc.
“I really enjoyed everything about this course, small class, slow pace, open questions, etc.”
~Geri C., Gulf Coast Real Estate Consultants
“This course was well organized and coordinal. The class atmosphere friendly and questions were invited. The presentation technique was excellent”
~David A., Domaj, Inc.
“Instructors were very knowledgeable…I really loved this course”
~Cathleen G., New Freedom, Inc.
“Very informative and specific to the topics I needed help with”
~Nadine F., Hermann Grima Historic House
“Class size was perfect….Instructor was receptive to each person’s needs”
~Babette S., Brandonbelt Foundations
“I was very pleased with all the topics covered and the thoroughness of the class”
~Maleny C., Barken and Neff
“This course was excellent”
~Lisa T., Tillery Construction Company
“This course was very easy to follow….the instructor had a great personality”
~Deedra S., Collaborative Resources
(SBET) Small Business Employee Training
FREE Peachtree Accounting Training Services
Provided by the Louisiana Department of Labor
NEW Louisiana Small Business Employee Training Program!
– Do you or your employees need training for Peachtree?
– Does your business not have the funds to support training for Peachtree?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we may be the answer to your solution. Our clients are taking advantage of the Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP) to provide training for Peachtree at no cost to them! You can too! Our consultants can assist you with the application process and get you 100% reimbursement on our training options for Peachtree.
Click on the link below or call us at 1-800-259-4213 for more details about this program and how we can help. Also, below are links to our other Peachtree training options.
- SBET Small Business Employee Training
- Peachtree Accounting On-Site Training
- Peachtree Accounting Training Classes
- Remote Web-Based Peachtree Accounting Training
The Allday Consulting Group provides remote access technical support & training services for Peachtree and QuickBooks Accounting software in Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Washington DC , Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Puerto Rico (PR), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Virgin Islands(VI), Wisconsin (WI), and Wyoming (WY).