QuickBooks Accounting — Onsite Training
QuickBooks on-site training brings the technician to your business. The quickest and best results are achieved by doing custom onsite training. We work directly with you and your staff to help your business run more efficiently. By coming to your place of business, our trainers will have the opportunity to get a better understanding of your business and the part everyone plays in the accounting process. From this overview, we will customize the training to fit the individual needs of your company.
The time spent on training is directed to your specific needs. Our “QuickBooks-Certified” trainers have an in-depth background in accounting. This combination enables us to set up your accounting software to produce the reports and provide you with the information you will need to make profitable decisions. We will work closely with you to assure that your financial data is generated in a way that meets your financial and tax reporting requirements. We can meet with any person in your company that and we train them on any part of the accounting software to help them increase their abilities and efficiency.
By providing onsite training, we will become more familiar with your accounting system and the individual responsibilities of your employees. Afterwards, we will be available for follow up training and ongoing support.
What Are The Benefits of Onsite Training for QuickBooks Accounting software?
- With onsite training, we will be working with you on your computer, at your place of business, with your “live” accounting records.
- With classroom training, you will have to sit through training on areas of the accounting program for which you do not have an interest. This would be a waste of your time.
- With classroom training, we use a sample company to learn the features of QuickBooks Accounting. With onsite training at your place of business, we will be using your own company information.
- With classroom training, you do not receive hands-on training. With onsite training you do.
- Classroom training will not teach accounting, we only teach you how to use the features in the software. With onsite training, we can customize the training to your needs, whether it is accounting or accounting software.
- In short, onsite training will get you up and running in the shortest period of time with the fewest errors made.
- It is by far a better investment!
- Please call us for a price quote.
Do you or your employees need training for QuickBooks Accounting software, but your business does not have the funds to support it? Well, believe it or not, your business may qualify for FREE training for QuickBooks Accounting software. We offer both onsite & classroom style training for QuickBooks Accounting software. Your business may be eligible to get anywhere from 50-100% reimbursement for onsite training & 100% for classroom training. You may also be eligible to receive financial assistance for business products such as checks and forms, and QuickBooks software. By becoming a Certified Small & Emerging Business, your business will qualify for free assistance with obtaining financing for your business.
We can help you become certified. This includes getting your business certified, introducing your business to the funding agencies and preparing proposals for your business. Certification also qualifies you or your company for reimbursement of advertising (such as business cards & brochures) websites, and other types of training. The certification is good for seven years, so long as you continue to meet the qualifications.
Click on the links below to see if you qualify and to learn more about our QuickBooks Accounting Training Services.